- 'H' Shape with 24" Feet for Maximum Stability & Wind Resistance
- Four Tent Stake Holes for those Super Windy Days*
- Target Sockets are Free Draining in case it Rains
- Corrosion Resistant Zinc Dichromate Plated Finish - Low Glare
DetailsThe Port-A-Stand™ ‘H’ sets up in just seconds! Just rotate the legs into position, place on ground, and insert the target frame. There are no parts to assemble* ... or lose. When done shooting, it quickly folds for easy transport and storage. You can even hang it on the wall using one of the stake holes!
* Shipped disassembled. Assembly required only before first use.
Port-A-Stand™ ‘H’ accepts 1"x2" furring strips and can be used with any 18" width targets including USPSA, IPSC, IDPA and NRA D-1 targets. You can also use any plain cardboard as a backing and then tape any type or size paper target to the face.