- Weighs 4.9 lb For Stability and Wind Resistance
- Extra-Long 30" Feet for Added Stability
- Three Tent Stake Holes for those Super Windy Days
- Target Sockets are Free Draining in case it Rains
- Corrosion Resistant Zinc Dichromate Plated Finish
The Port-A-Stand™ sets up in just seconds! Just spread the feet, place on ground, and insert the target frame. There are no parts to assemble ... or lose. When done shooting, it quickly folds for easy transport and storage. You can even hang it on the wall using one of the stake holes! Port-A-Stand™ accepts 1"x2" furring strips and can be used with any 18" width targets including USPSA, IPSC, IDPA and NRA D-1 targets. You can also use any plain cardboard as a backing and then tape any type or size paper target to the face.
ALSO GREAT FOR INDOOR RANGES
Using target stands at indoor ranges is problematic due in part to limited storage space, but also because they are hard to maneuver through doorways. The Port-A-Stand™ is easy to move when folded and takes less space to store