Real World Safety
SKU #60-60-004Real World Safety
- 1 DVD
- 2.5 hours
A 2.5-hour course introducing situational awareness. This course targeted toward high schoolers and college students to prepare them to be on their own for the first time.
- 2 step Navy SEAL process to reinforce, encourage, and enhance your 6th sense
- 3 point grading scale for assessing threats
- 4-step process for dealing with threats once you’ve identified them -How to identify the 1 particular type of area where most attacks happen
- 3 types of altered mental status to look out for
- Why profiling is not only good--it’s one of the keys to staying safe
- How to identify when obeying authority and following the rules can get you killed
- The one tactic used more by muggers and rapists than any other. Once you know it, you’ll be able to identify and avoid it from now on!
- When and how to be anti-social to keep yourself safe.