Sons Trauma Kit - Low Visibility Deployment II
SKU #90-11-103Sons Trauma Kit - Low Visibility Deployment is shaped flat and slim sitting behind one's armor plate to make a great use of tactical space and is easily accessed, extremely lightweight and low profile. Trauma Kit is packed in a machine sealed, heavy duty medical grade vinyl container and includes:
- Combat Gauze x1
- 4" Z-Fold Gauze Bandage x1
- 14G Needle x1
- Occlusive Dressing x2
- NPA w/ 550 x1
- 3" Elastic Bandage x1
- 2" Safety Pins x2
- Nitrile Gloves x1
- Casualty Card x1
- Sharpie Marker x1
- **External pill pouch**
- Size: 6 x 9 x .75
- Wt: 8.7 oz
DetailsEngineered for maximum efficiency, this innovative Trauma Kit eliminates bulky medical pouches that take up space on your kit. Sized to fit behind Medium ballistic plates, the Sons kits are packed for quick deployment and designed around injury patterns in order of priority for trauma treatment with the necessary supplies. Kits are approximately ½”- ¾ ” thick at their thickest point.
Unlike vacuum packed kits, the Sons Trauma Kits by Phokus are packed in heavy-duty, medical-grade vinyl and pressure sealed with RF welded seams. This means that they won’t degrade when riding in your armor, they won’t lose their seal, and they won’t fall apart after a year’s use.
- Durability – During trials, one operator took two rounds of
7.62 in the plate and was able to remove his undamaged trauma kit from
behind his armor and provide self-aid for his other wounds.
No secondary fragmentation, no compromise of contents.
- Precision RF Welding – The smooth continuous seam creates
weatherproof protection for medical supplies.
- Pressure Sealed – Low profile fit. Adds minimal bulk
- Tapered Top – Securely fits under a MIL-SPEC Medium, Level
III ballistic plate.
- Pull Handle and Ripcord – Allows rapid removal and rapid
one handed opening for immediate access in case of wounding.
- Spread Loading – Specially designed spread loading
distributes cubic volume over a wide area, reducing thickness without
- Accessibility – Highly accessible for “self-aid” regardless
of body position and environment.